The bathroom can be one of the most dangerous rooms in your house, hence, the importance of making it safe cannot be overemphasised.
Slip-and-fall accidents happen in wet and slippery floors. One false move on a wet soapy floor and you could find yourself in a hospital emergency room with serious injuries! That’s why Floor Décor Kenya has introduced a special carpet known as Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring.
Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring has a textured surface with stone particles that increases tread and drastically reduces slip. Place it on slippery surfaces such as bathroom and kitchen floors as well as on ramps, stairs and other slippery surfaces for enhanced safety. Glue is used to easily secure the Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring and silicon is applied to seal the edges. In new buildings Safety Vinyl can be installed directly on a plastered floor while in existing buildings it can cover present slippery floor surfaces. It is 100% waterproof and has a safety ramp test rating of R12.
At Floor Décor we offer Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring in various attractive colours that will not compromise the style and décor of your home. With 75% of slip-and-fall accidents being attributed to wet and slippery floors we believe that floor safety is a necessity and not a luxury.
Safety. Design. Confidence. Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring is a particle enhanced floor covering ensuring a lifetime slip resistant performance. The unique “Step Crystals” provide excellent non slip properties and a clear and bright visual. Safety anti slip Vinyl flooring covers all relevant slip resistance ratings (R10, R11, R12) and meets safety demands across a wide range of applications, including wetroom areas and especially bathrooms .
Safety anti slip Vinyl Flooring offers lifetime slip resistant performance and provides safety solutions for a wide range of applications, including wet room areas especially bathroom floors .
Safety anti-slip vinyl flooring performs best in Safety, Design & Confidence: ultimate sustainable slip resistant flooring, the widest choice in designs and durable protection.
• Guaranteed lifetime slip resistant performance, created with slip resistant particles
throughout the wear layer.
• Safety vinyl covers all relevant slip resistance ratings (R11, R11, R12) to meet safety
demands across a wide range of applications. Read here what to use where.
• All Safety vinyl ranges are designed with the application in mind, including fresh & stylish
floor designs for continuously wet and barefoot/footwear combined areas.
• The most authentic natural Wood visual with embossed PUR Wood PearlTM.
• On-trend design with new robust Surestep Steel.
• Inspiring new possibilities in digitally printed safety flooring.
• All Safety Vinyl floors are protected with PUR (Wood) PearlTM, a finish that is stain,
scratch and chemical resistant and offers superior appearance retention.
• Thanks to this PUR PearlTM finish, Safety vinyl floors offer unmatched cleaning &
• Innovative slip resistant particles made from recycled material – Step Crystals –
contribute to a clean fresh design and easier cleaning.
• Safety vinyl is 100% phthalate free and has at least 70% recycled content in the backing.
• Forbo has over 50 years of experience in designing and manufacturing safety vinyl